Honey Soy Chicken Nibbles
1 hr and 15 mins
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp wildflower honey
- 1 tbsp dijon (or other mild) mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 tsp grated ginger
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- About 800g chicken nibbles or wings
- Sesame seeds and spring onions to garnish
- Measure the first five ingredients (or six if you use the sesame oil) into a plastic bag.
- Massage the bag to mix together, add the chicken and massage again to coat with the marinade.
- Squeeze as much air as you can out of the bag and leave to stand for at least 15 minutes (refrigerate if marinating for more than 20-30 minutes).
- While the chicken marinates, pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a sponge roll tin with foil or baking paper and add the chicken and marinate.
- Spread the pieces so they are in a single layer and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced at the thickest part.
- Arrange the chicken on plates or on a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and thinly sliced spring onions.
Used in this recipe:
Wildflower honey has a rich, sweet flavour and aroma that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Wildflower honey is a rich amber honey that has a fragrant multi floral flavour and aroma. It is a delicious blend of the nectar collected fresh fro... Find out more