Black Cherry Cocktail
- 60ml Makers Mark Bourbon or Bourbon of your choice
- 1 Squeeze (or 1 tbsp) of Happy Valley Squeezy UMF 5+ Mānuka Honey
- 1 tbsp Black Cherry Spreadable Fruit
- 20ml lemon juice
- Ginger beer to top
Note: Spreadable fruit can be found in the jam section of the supermarket. Alternatively, when cherries are in season you can muddle 4 fresh cherries with the honey before shaking.
Special equipment needed:
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Shake together bourbon, honey, black cherry and lemon juice.
- Pour over ice.
- Top with a float of ginger beer.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Same Quality UMF Mānuka Honey – but now in an easier to use format Raw, not heat treated and minimal processing add it to anything that needs UMF® Mānuka Honey special and unique properties This UMF certified 5+ Mānuk... Find out more