- 3 Tablespoons of Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Happy Valley Liquid Honey (we loved both Wildflower and Mānuka)
- Pinch of Seas Salt, 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or mint extract or Try orange rind.
- Ideas of what to dip into the chocolate mix:
Special equipment needed:
Bowl a jug of water and fill either your sink or a larger bowl with the boiling water.
- Mix all 3 ingredients into a steel bowl or heat proof bowl that is smaller than the bowl or sink you have filled with the boiling water.
- Place the smaller bowl with your ingredients over the boiling water and mix all ingredients until its mixed and now a liquid consistency (Coconut Oil has a very low melting temperature so it doesn’t take much until this mixture is ready for pouring into your moulds or dipping).
- Place in fridge or freezer for 20 minutes and it's ready!
- Remember that you need to keep this chocolate chilled when you are not eating as it doesn't hold like normal chocolate at room temperature.