Banana and Honey Icecream
- 3 bananas large, ripe, peeled and sliced
- · ¼ cup thick greek yoghurt
- · 1 tsp vanilla extract
- · 2 tbsp Rewarewa honey
- Place bananas in a dish lined with baking paper and freeze overnight or at least 8 hours until frozen hard.
- Thaw bananas for 5 minutes (this will make it easier to blitz) and place in food processor with yoghurt, vanilla and honey.
- Process until smooth and the consistency of ice-cream.
- Serve immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.
Used in this recipe:
Happy Valley’s Rewarewa Honey has a beautiful deep amber appearance and rich, full bodied malt-like taste and aroma. The flavour is rich, robust and malty with a hint of bitterness in the after taste. Rewarewa honey is produced from New Zealand's ... Find out more