BBQ Spare Ribs Sauce
- 6 tbsp (90ml) tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp (45ml) Happy Valley borage honey
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients and brush over prepared ribs.
- Baste the ribs during cooking with any remaining sauce.
- Enough for 1.8kg (4lb) pork spare ribs.
Used in this recipe:
Borage is a delicate smooth, pleasant & mild honey full of natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Borage honey is a delicate, smooth and mild honey full of natural goodness. Blue Borage has a vibrant blue flower, and grows wild in some of the hill co... Find out more