Prep time: 15 mins
Soaking time: 4 hours or overnight
- 1 1/2 cups of buckwheat
- 1 squallop (or 1/4 cup) of Happy Valley's Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut cream or milk
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 green apple grated
- Juice from 1/2 an orange
- Fruit to garnish (optional)
Add dried fruit, chopped nuts, frozen berries and more to the recipe if desired for extra taste.
- Place buckwheat in a large pot of water and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to cool and drain well.
- In a large bowl whisk together coconut cream/milk, yoghurt, orange juice and honey.
- Add buckwheat, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut and grated apple.
- Stir well, cover and place in the fridge to soak.
- Serve with chopped fresh fruit.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more