Skip to content
Citrus Honey Chicken with Chunky Peach Sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil (olive is preferable)
- grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp liquid clover honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 4 Tegel Chicken single breast fillets, skin removed
Chunky Peach Sauce:
- 410g can Wattie's Peaches, Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 chilli or dash of chilli pepper
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Mix together the olive oil, orange zest and juice, honey and rosemary leaves.
- Place the Tegel Chicken Breast Fillets in a non-metallic dish and pour over the marinade, cover and refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Heat a little extra oil or butter in a non stick frying pan and cook the chicken over a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes each side until the chicken is golden and cooked.
- Alternatively grill or BBQ the chicken under a high heat for 5-6 minutes each side.
- Brush with the marinade while cooking.
- Chunky Peach SaucePlace the well drained Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice into a food processor.
- Add the spring onion, grated ginger, chilli powder and white wine vinegar and pulse until well chopped but not too smooth.
- Serve the chicken with the Chunky Peach Sauce, potatoes and a green salad.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.