Coconut Panna Cotta
Chilling time: 2+ hours
Servings: 4-6 (depending on size of ramekin)
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 125ml coconut cream
- 1 squallop (or 3-4 tbsp) of Happy Valley's Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of Jel-it-in (vegetarian gelatin approx. 8grams)
- Chunky honey, fresh berries & toasted coconut to serve (optional)
Special equipment needed:
Ramekins or dariole moulds.
- Mix Jel-it-in into coconut milk in a saucepan off heat, until dissolved.
- Whisk in honey, vanilla, salt and coconut cream.
- Gently bring to a simmer over a medium heat and simmer for 1 minute to activate Jel-it-in.
- Pour into ramekins or dariole moulds. The Jel-it-in will start to set as soon as it begins to cool. It sets much quicker than regular gelatin.
- Pop moulds into the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- To unmold, run a small sharp knife around the edge to release it.
- Serve with chunky honey, toasted coconut and fresh fruit.
This is delicious when served with fresh, in season berries or roasted stone fruit!
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more