Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast strips
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 375ml campbell's real stock - chicken
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp borage honey
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 200g green beans, sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken, and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, onion and 125ml (½ cup) campbell’s real stock and cook for 5 minutes stirring, until the stock has evaporated and vegetables have softened.
- In a jug or bowl, combine remaining 1 cup of stock with mustard, honey and cornflour and whisk until combined.
- Add to mushrooms with the beans.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are just tender.
- Return chicken to pan and cook for 1 -2 minutes until heated and cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream and serve.
Used in this recipe:
Borage is a delicate smooth, pleasant & mild honey full of natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Borage honey is a delicate, smooth and mild honey full of natural goodness. Blue Borage has a vibrant blue flower, and grows wild in some of the hill co... Find out more