Crunchy One Pot Cookies
Prep time: 5 mins (plus 15 mins resting time)
Cook time: 10-12 mins per tray
Servings: 24 cookies
- 250g of butter
- 2 squizzles (or 1/3 cup) of Happy Valley's Squeezy Clover Honey
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 cups of quick cook oats
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- In a large saucepan melt together butter and honey.
- Add the brown sugar and mix well.
- Add all the remaining dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Set aside for 15 mins to cool slightly and firm up. You can speed this process by popping the dough in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Take dessert spoon sized balls of cookie dough and pop on a lined baking tray. Flatten balls with a fork or your fingers. Approx. 8 cookies per tray.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until lightly golden. 12 mins will give a crunchier cookie, and the cookies will harden as they cool.
- Allow to cook on tray for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more