Healthy Summer Smoothie, with Happy Valley's Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey. Yummy way to get an immunity boost and some of your 5 a day.
2 cups Servings
- 1 tbsp Happy Valley Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk of your choice or coconut water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle over chia seeds and garnish with edible flowers.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!