Healthy Summer Smoothie, with Happy Valley's Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey. Yummy way to get an immunity boost and some of your 5 a day.
2 cups Servings
- 1 tbsp Happy Valley Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp LSA (linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk of your choice or coconut water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle over chia seeds and garnish with edible flowers.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more