Time: 45 mins
- 4 Weet Bix, crushed
- 4 cups rolled oats (wholegrain is good)
- 1 cup bran flakes
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup Happy Valley Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp good quality vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Serve with yoghurt, a drizzle of Happy Valley Squeezy Rewarewa honey, and fresh fruit.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a large roasting tray (or two smaller baking trays) with baking paper.
- Heat honey, coconut oil and vanilla over a low heat until melted and combined.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour honey mix into dry mix and stir well to coat. Transfer to baking trays and spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, stir gently then cook for a further 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before adding dried cranberries. Break the granola up according to how chunky you like it and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks (if it lasts that long!)
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more