2 cups Servings
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 2 tbsp sliced organic ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup whiskey or brandy of your choice
- 1 apple, thinly sliced to garnish
- 4 Tbsp Happy Valley Squeezy UMF 10+ Mānuka Honey
- Place cider, cinnamon, star anise, ginger and juice from the lemon in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for two minutes. Turn off heat, cover and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Divide whiskey between two heatproof glasses or mugs. Remove spices from saucepan and pour hot cider mix into glasses.
- Squeeze honey into glasses, stir with cinnamon sticks and garnish with apple slices. Serve hot.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!