Honey Fudge Sauce
- 385ml can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup Happy Valley borage honey
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- Mix evaporated milk, honey and cocoa in a saucepan.
- Stir ove medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and is smooth.
- Let it boil for three minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Delicious sauce for ice-cream.
Used in this recipe:
Borage is a delicate smooth, pleasant & mild honey full of natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Borage honey is a delicate, smooth and mild honey full of natural goodness. Blue Borage has a vibrant blue flower, and grows wild in some of the hill co... Find out more