Honey, Lime & Pepper Salmon
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2-4 salmon fillets
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 squeezes (or 3 tbsp) of Happy Valley's Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka Honey
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Green rocket salad with avocado, almonds and feta.
- Roasted sweet potato.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Zest the limes into a small bowl.
- Add the juice of the limes about 2 generous tablespoons.
- Add the honey, salt and half the pepper, mix together.
- Line a baking dish and place salmon fillets skin side down.
- Pour over the glaze, sprinkle over the remaining pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes quickly remove from the oven and baste with the glaze and pop back in the oven for a final 10 minutes. For a more caramelized top switch over to grill for that final 10 minutes but watch closely so it doesn’t burn.
- Spoon over the pan juice/glaze just prior to serving and garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with a green salad and roasted sweet potato or on a bed of rice with sauteed greens.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more