Honey Mustard Sauce
1/2 cup Servings
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon, crushed
- 1/4 cup Happy Valley Rewarewa honey
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine mustard and tarragon in medium bowl, mix well.
- Gradually blend in honey.
- Whisk in vinegar and oil, mixing well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with Turkey or Pork.
- Makes about 1/2 cup.
Used in this recipe:
Happy Valley’s Rewarewa Honey has a beautiful deep amber appearance and rich, full bodied malt-like taste and aroma. The flavour is rich, robust and malty with a hint of bitterness in the after taste. Rewarewa honey is produced from New Zealand's ... Find out more