Honey Plum Crumble
- 75g (3oz) butter
- 150g (6oz) plain flour
- 50g (2oz) sugar
- 25g (1oz) porridge oats
- 50g (2oz) chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 900g (2lb) plums, halved and stoned
- 30-60ml (2-4tbsp) Happy Valley Wildflower honey
- Rind of an orange
- Pre heat over to 200 degrees
- Rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in sugar, porridge oats and hazelnuts.
- Place plums in a pan with 150ml (1/4pt) water, honey and orange rind.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes, uncovered, then transfer to an ovenproof dish and top with crumble mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Used in this recipe:
Wildflower honey has a rich, sweet flavour and aroma that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Wildflower honey is a rich amber honey that has a fragrant multi floral flavour and aroma. It is a delicious blend of the nectar collected fresh fro... Find out more