Kids Manuka Gummies
- Pour juice into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top and let sit for a few minutes until it starts to “bloom” (it will get wrinkly looking on the surface and all of the white powder from the gelatin will absorb into the liquid).
- When all the gelatin is absorbed, whisk to combine.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat on the stove.
- Let the liquid warm through, but never boil.
- You are looking for the liquid to go from thick to thin and runny.
- Once all of the gelatin has dissolved Remove from heat, whisk in Happy Valley’s Manuka Honey, and add our Propolis extract for an extra boost of goodness.
- Pour into molds (molded ice trays or flat tin) refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Remove from molds.
- If you used the flat tin, cut into shapes.
- Keeps in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- Create your own colours: Red/Pink: Beetroot, red berries and carrots.
- Orange: Carrots, oranges, dash of lemon juice.
- Yellow: Mango, Yellow capsicum, dash of lemon juice.
- Green: Kale, Spinach, kiwifruit, cucumber, apple or lime.
- Purple: Purple carrots, blackberries and blueberries.
Used in this recipe:
Native Manuka is blended with field and native NZ honey to create a rich and mild honey, and still has the strong rich flavour of Manuka that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Manuka Honey Blend - is a delicious blend of New Zealand Manuka ... Find out more