Mānuka Honey Energy Balls
Prep time: 5-10 mins
Setting time: 30-40 mins
Serves: Approx. 16-18 (depending on how you roll them)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of any of our Squeezy Honey (depending on the taste you want) - my favourite is Squeezy Multifloral Mānuka honey
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate drops/buttons
- 1 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds or any seeds of your choice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Store in a container in the fridge.
- Can be frozen.
Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl.
Then place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them in. You should have a dough-like consistency (able to be moulded into balls and retain shape).
Put the bowl in the fridge for about 30-40mins, and then roll them into bit-sized balls.
Store the balls in a container in the fridge. Perfect for an energy boost and quick snack!
Note: Heading picture is not from this recipe, but represents a suitable size for each ball.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!