Pear Bircher Muesli with Honeyed Ricotta and Raspberries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups apple juice
- 1tbsp currants
- 4-5 dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 2 pears
- 3 tsp butter
- 4 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp clover honey
- 1 to serve raspberries
- Put the oats, salt, juice, currants and apricots in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, halve and core the pears.
- Grate one and a half into the oats and stir to combine, finely slice the remaining half.
- Heat the butter and cook the pear slices until golden, set aside.
- Mix the ricotta, yoghurt and cinnamon with a tablespoon of honey and serve with the muesli.
- Drizzle over the rest of the honey and top with pear slices and raspberries.
Used in this recipe:
Clover honey has a very pleasing mild taste with a sweet floral flavour. This honey is packed full of natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Clover Honey is deliciously creamy with a chewy 'fudge-like' consistency and delicate vanilla bean, coconut, pine... Find out more