Quick Barbecue Sauce
2 cups Servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup Happy Valley wildflower honey
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate meat in this mix for 15 minutes prior to cooking, but not really necessary.
- As the meat is grilling, baste with the mixture regularly until cooked.
- Tastes great with kebabs too!
Put tin foil onto barbecue to help with no sticking to hot plate, and easy cleaning.
Used in this recipe:
Wildflower honey has a rich, sweet flavour and aroma that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Wildflower honey is a rich amber honey that has a fragrant multi floral flavour and aroma. It is a delicious blend of the nectar collected fresh fro... Find out more