4 hrs 20 mins
Prep time: 20 mins
Chilling time: 4 hours
- 200g ricotta
- 125g cream cheese (room temp)
- 5 tbsp Happy Valley's Mānuka honey
- 1 cup cream
- Zest of 1 orange
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 punnets of strawberries
- 3 tbsp honey
- Sliced almonds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove stems from strawberries and place in a small baking dish. Drizzle with honey and roast for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To prepare the mousse blend or beat the ricotta, cream cheese and honey together until mostly smooth. The ricotta will give the mousse a little texture, if this doesn’t appeal blend until totally smooth.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream to firm peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the ricotta mixture along with the orange zest, fold gently.
- Spoon into glasses or ramekins and chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Spoon over sticky roasted strawberries before serving and sprinkle with a few almonds or pistachios.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Recipe crafted by @missgraysouffle