Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 35 min
- 1 kg chicken nibbles
- 1/3 cup Happy Valley's Rewarewa Honey
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Zest and juice of 1/2 an orange
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tbsp smokey paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C Fan Bake.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place chicken nibbles in marinade and toss to coat. If time allows you can pop these in the fridge to marinade for longer if you wish
- Arrange chicken nibbles in a single layer on a lined baking tray. Reserve any left over marinade.
- Place in the over and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes turn the nibbles over and pour over any left over marinade.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes or until nibbles are golden and sticky.
- Serve immediately.
Let us know!
Tag us on Instagram with your recipes, photos and reviews! We’d love to see them!
Recipe crafted by @missgraysouffle