Spicy Chicken Wing Marinade
- 4 tbsp (60ml) sesame oil
- 4 tbsp (60ml) white wine vinegar
- 3tbsp (45ml) crunchy peanut butter
- 3tbsp (45ml) Happy Valley Mānuka Blend honey
- 2tbsp (30ml) chili sauce
- 900g (2lb) chicken wings
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Place the chicken wings in a large container and pour over marinade, cover and refrigerate for as long as possible, preferably overnight.
- Pre-heat over to 200 degrees celcius, turning and basting frequently.
Used in this recipe:
Native Mānuka is blended with field and native NZ honey to create a rich and mild honey, and still has the strong rich flavour of Mānuka that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Mānuka Honey Blend - is a delicious blend of New Zealand Mānuka ... Find out more