Stir Fried Pork/Chicken/Beef
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 2 tbsp Happy Valley Manuka honey
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 120mls fruit juice
- 1 tbsp five spice
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 green pepper
- 500gms pork pieces
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, garlic, five spice and fruit juice.
- Marinate meat in this for at least half an hour.
- Heat wok or fry pan, with a little oil, fry meat until browned.
- Add onion and pepper and then the marinade.
- Stir until thickened, by using cornflour.
- Serve with rice or egg noodles.
Used in this recipe:
Native Manuka is blended with field and native NZ honey to create a rich and mild honey, and still has the strong rich flavour of Manuka that lingers on the taste buds.Happy Valley’s Manuka Honey Blend - is a delicious blend of New Zealand Manuka ... Find out more