Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
- 3/4 cup Happy Valley Borage honey
- 3/4 cup diced sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bottle hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 lb fried or baked chicken wings
- Combine honey, peppers, vinegar, pineapple juice and seasoning in small saucepan.
- Mix well.
- Cook and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour over chicken wing in baking dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until wings are glazed with sauce.
Used in this recipe:
Borage is a delicate smooth, pleasant & mild honey full of natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Borage honey is a delicate, smooth and mild honey full of natural goodness. Blue Borage has a vibrant blue flower, and grows wild in some of the hill co... Find out more