Teriyaki Chicken Salad with Rice
- 4 small skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 pkt maggi ten minute marinade teriyaki
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1/2 lettuce, sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp rewarewa honey
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger, extra
- In a large bowl, coat chicken breasts with maggi ten minute marinade teriyaki, marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cook rice following packet directions.
- Preheat oven to 200°c. Bake chicken in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked, turning once and basting once only with any remaining marinade.
- Prepare the salad while the chicken is cooking.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- To make dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Toss dressing through salad and arrange on a platter.
- Cut chicken into slices and place on top of salad.
- Serve with a bowl of steamed rice.
10 minutes plus 10 minutes marinating time
Used in this recipe:
Creamy yet Squeezable Premium taste – but at the same time its raw, so its not heat treated and minimal processing. Add it to anything that needs a touch of happiness. The perfect honey for the busy kitchen This product range is a perfect blend o... Find out more