Raspberry, Coconut and Cashew Dream Cake
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup soaked oats
- 2 cups ground cashews (soak overnight then whizz in a food proccessor)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or 1 pod Pure Vanilla
- Blend together and press mixture into a lined or spring hinge cake tin.
- Put in freezer to chill while you make the rest of the cake
- Soak Cashews over night, crush and whizz in a processor add melted coconut oil and vanilla mix and pour over the cake base.
- Mix berries and honey (frozen berries and honey ina belnder also makes amazing sorbet... just saying)...
- Tip in melted Cacao butter and blend untill smooth and pour over previous layers.
- Place the cake int he freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Keep in the fridge.
Used in this recipe:
Tawari is light in colour with a beautiful taste similar to butterscotch, this honey is packed full of flavour, taste and natural goodness.Happy Valley’s Tawari is unique and straight from the New Zealand forests, Tawari is light in colour with a ... Find out more