How to enjoy your UMF Manuka Honey for Natural Health
In a nut shell the compounds in Mānuka honey have been scientifically proven to be antibacterial in nature, but also has been credited with having antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
But how do you take your Manuka Honey?
1. Diluting in hot or cold water
2. Straight off the spoon
3. A natural sweetener and sugar replacement in drinks, cooking and baking
4. Add to recipes, drizzle over and into smoothies cereals, yoghurt and breakfasts
5. DIY Face and Beauty recipes for topical applications
6.. Direct to skin to add and lock in moisture
How do you store your Manuka Honey?
1. Best kept at ambient room temperature, that means in the pantry - not the fridge.
2. Cold temperatures can cause crystallization in honey, where it returns to its natural state
3. Likewise warm temperatures can cause the honey to return to it's natural liquid state.
All of our honey is 100% natural so if it goes hard, or liquid - both are natural states of honey and can still be eaten. Because we collect direct from nature the honey can vary in both colour, thickness and texture from batch to batch, region to region, year to year- all because well, nature is unique and always evolving and changing.